Friday, May 27, 2011
Male - Minmatar - Brutor - Slaved Child
Corp: Cosmic Encounter
In: 22 - Per: 26 - Ch: 17 - Will: 17 - Mem: 17
It's been a while since I've been looking at getting into piracy. Hell, reading all these stories got my blood flowing. A chance encounter during the EVE Fanfest put me in touch with a few Montrealers who suggested that piracy was the perfect play-style for someone like me with only shorts amount of play-time here and there. After a few lunch meetings with @maulos, he convinced me to join them. And so Tzaaraek was born.
The following list is the Skill Books I've got lined up for training - most of which I still need to acquire. Then it'll off to join my fellow buckaneers of Cosmic Encounter and let the fun begin.
In the mean time, your input and suggestions on my training, the ships I should look into and anything that would be helpful to a new pirate is welcome!
1. Warp Drive Operation I (7 minutes, 8 seconds)
2. Missile Launcher Operation I (7 minutes, 14 seconds)
3. Energy Systems Operation I (8 minutes, 11 seconds)
4. Shield Operation III (10 minutes, 49 seconds)
5. Destroyers I (14 minutes, 29 seconds)
6. Weapon Upgrades I (14 minutes, 29 seconds)
7. Energy Grid Upgrades I (16 minutes, 23 seconds)
8. Long Range Targeting I (16 minutes, 23 seconds)
9. Shield Upgrades I (16 minutes, 23 seconds)
10. Medium Projectile Turret I (21 minutes, 44 seconds)
11. Propulsion Jamming I (24 minutes, 35 seconds)
12. Shield Management I (24 minutes, 35 seconds)
13. Energy Management I (24 minutes, 35 seconds)
14. Minmatar Industrial I (28 minutes, 59 seconds)
15. Tactical Shield Manipulation I (32 minutes, 47 seconds)
16. High Speed Maneuvering I (35 minutes, 42 seconds)
17. Warp Drive Operation II (33 minutes, 17 seconds)
18. Missile Launcher Operation II (33 minutes, 46 seconds)
19. Target Navigation Prediction I (14 minutes, 29 seconds)
20. Energy Systems Operation II (38 minutes, 11 seconds)
21. Target Navigation Prediction II (1 hour, 7 minutes, 30 seconds)
22. Energy Grid Upgrades II (1 hour, 16 minutes, 21 seconds)
23. Shield Upgrades II (1 hour, 16 minutes, 21 seconds)
24. Medium Projectile Turret II (1 hour, 41 minutes, 14 seconds)
25. Shield Management II (1 hour, 54 minutes, 31 seconds)
26. Energy Management II (1 hour, 54 minutes, 31 seconds)
27. Tactical Shield Manipulation II (2 hours, 32 minutes, 41 seconds)
28. Warp Drive Operation III (3 hours, 8 minutes, 8 seconds)
29. Energy Systems Operation III (3 hours, 35 minutes, 54 seconds)
30. Target Navigation Prediction III (6 hours, 21 minutes, 46 seconds)
31. Shield Upgrades III (7 hours, 11 minutes, 50 seconds)
32. Energy Grid Upgrades III (7 hours, 11 minutes, 50 seconds)
33. Medium Projectile Turret III (9 hours, 32 minutes, 40 seconds)
34. Shield Management III (10 hours, 47 minutes, 46 seconds)
35. Energy Management III (10 hours, 47 minutes, 46 seconds)
36. Tactical Shield Manipulation III (14 hours, 23 minutes, 42 seconds)
37. Spaceship Command IV (17 hours, 59 minutes, 51 seconds)
38. Battlecruisers I (43 minutes, 28 seconds)
39. Battlecruisers II (3 hours, 22 minutes, 29 seconds)
40. Electronics IV (20 hours, 21 minutes, 28 seconds)
41. Cloaking I (49 minutes, 10 seconds)
42. Shield Operation IV (20 hours, 21 minutes, 28 seconds)
43. Warp Drive Operation IV (17 hours, 44 minutes, 25 seconds)
44. Energy Systems Operation IV (20 hours, 21 minutes, 28 seconds)
45. Minmatar Frigate IV (1 day, 11 hours, 59 minutes, 42 seconds)
46. Minmatar Cruiser I (36 minutes, 13 seconds)
47. Minmatar Cruiser II (2 hours, 48 minutes, 45 seconds)
48. Minmatar Cruiser III (15 hours, 54 minutes, 26 seconds)
49. Shield Upgrades IV (1 day, 16 hours, 42 minutes, 57 seconds)
50. Energy Grid Upgrades IV (1 day, 16 hours, 42 minutes, 57 seconds)
51. Shield Management IV (2 days, 13 hours, 4 minutes, 25 seconds)
52. Energy Management IV (2 days, 13 hours, 4 minutes, 25 seconds)
53. Tactical Shield Manipulation IV (3 days, 9 hours, 25 minutes, 54 seconds)
54. Electronics V (4 days, 19 hours, 9 minutes, 40 seconds)
55. Cynosural Field Theory I (40 minutes, 59 seconds)
56. Cynosural Field Theory II (3 hours, 10 minutes, 53 seconds)
57. Cynosural Field Theory III (17 hours, 59 minutes, 36 seconds)
TOTAL: 57 skills; Total time: 27 days, 22 hours, 53 minutes, 42 seconds
With the recent dev post from CCP Zulu about the up coming Captain's Quarters, it looks like we're going to get our first glimpse and opportunity to interact with CCP Games' Incarna. As such, the below video gets the nod for the "Friday Video".
Friday, May 20, 2011
After an unwarranted and totally inapropriate long wait, here are the 3 randomly chosen winners of the latest EVE Blog Banter. Each will be getting some of the Fanfest swag I brought back from EVE Fanfest 2011.
And the winners are:
- A Scientist's Life in Eve with Blog Banter 26: The Beauty of Eve
- To Boldly Go with Blog Banter 26: Beauty of EVE
- And Knowing is Half the Battle with BlogBanter#26 The Real Beauty of EVE
Congratulations to all the winners, and thanks to all of you who participated in this latest EVE Blog Banter!
As for the prizes, that'll have to wait until I can dig them out of the CKave and randomly sort through them. I promise to post a picture of what I'll be mailing to you soon(tm)!
Tuesday, May 17, 2011
Monday, May 16, 2011
Let's try that again... username... password... ..,hit the login button.
//... ACCESS DENIED. YOU NO LONGER HAVE THE NECESSARY PRIVILEGES TO WRITE ON THIS BLOG.
What the fuck! No longer access? But, but this is MY blog!
Again... username... password... ..,hit the login button.
//... ACCESS DENIED. YOU NO LONGER HAVE THE NECESSARY PRIVILEGES TO WRITE ON THIS BLOG. YOU STOPPED BLOGGING. YOU NO LONGER GET ACCESS TO IT. GET LOST!
What? Did I just read that right? Blogger no longer giving me access to my own blog?
//... THAT'S RIGHT. GET OVER IT DOROTHY. AND GET THE HELL BACK TO KANSAS!
Ah, I get it, I'm dreaming right?
//... BINGO EINSTEIN. BUT THERE IS A POINT TO THIS DREAM.
//... YESSEREE BOB. DID YOU CHECK THE DATE OF YOUR LAST POST? DID YOU READ WHAT YOU HAD PROMISED YOUR FOLLOWERS. D'YOU THINK WE DON'T ALSO MONITOR YOUR TWITTER FEED?
You do? Who are you by the way? Who the hell are you to come into my dream and take control?
WE'RE YOUR BLOGGING CONSCIENCE. AND WE'RE TIRED OF THE NEGLECT YOU'VE GIVEN THIS FINE BLOG. IT'S SHAMEFUL. IT'S A MESS.
It is? Wait, my "Blogging Conscience". And you're telling me I can't blog anymore?
//... NOT REALLY. YOU COULD, IF YOU PROMISED NEVER AGAIN TO LEAVE THEM FINE FOLKS WHO'VE SUPPORTED YOU ALL THIS TIME, AND ARE LEFT TO DRY WHEN YOU STOPPED BLOGGING.
I kinda did, didn't I.
//... YOU BET'YA ROMEO!
So what do I need to do then? Just start blogging again?
//... THAT'S A START. BUT YOU'RE GONNA NEED TO DO MORE. YOU'RE GONNA NEED TO BE CONSISTENT. AND BLOG ON A REGULAR BASIS LIKE YOU DID BEFORE. IF YOU PROMISE TO DO THAT, WE'LL LET IT GO THIS TIME.
That's it. Just blog again like I did in the past? Then I'm going to need better planning if I'm to blog on a daily basis. Hell, I might even need to go back to the gym to....
//... WE DON'T NEED TO KNOW THAT DAMN DETAILS. JUST GET OUT OF THE RABBIT WHOLE YOU'VE PUT YOURSELF IN AND WE'LL CALL IT A DAY. THOUGH YOU STILL OWE US AN EXPLANATION FOR THE SORRY STATE OF THAT PODCAST OF YOURS. BUT WE'LL COVER THAT ANOTHER TIME.
//... CONSIDER YOURSELF A LUCKY BLOGGER.
I will.... now for that next post about those Banter winners.....
Earlier this week I cleaned up the EVE Blog Pack, removing outdated blogs and adding a fresh new set of prolific EVE Online bloggers. In do...
[ Latest update: March 16th, 2011 ] The following list is in constant evolution as per the EVE Blog Pack's organic nature! Only the b...
Last Update: March 16th, 2011 --- Recently Added: 11 --- Recently Removed: 0 I thought I'd also add the blogs of fellow EVE player...