- I'm French Canadian, and English is a second language to me. Even though you'd never guess with such a family name, English was something I learned at school, not at home. And yes, that means I speak French at home. I live in Quebec, Canada where French is the official language.
- I learned English while living in Jamaica as a 10 year old. Yeah man! We only stayed for a year, then dad got transferred back to Montreal. And since then, I've been reading, speaking and writing in Shakespeare's tongue.
- My first computer was an Apple IIe. Man did I love that machine, and almost had a heart attack when I learned that folks had thrown in the garbage a few years ago. I still dream about it.
- I became a "real" gamer only 6 years ago. I used to have Macs before, and even though I used to work for Big Blue, I did not have a PC. Then, after buying my first PC, I installed Diablo II. The rest is history. Though I'm writing this on a PowerBook G4, my home PC runs XP (and soon Vista).
- My wife and I are expecting our first child within the next few days! Hello fatherhood. They say Gamer Dads are the best!
Thursday, January 11, 2007
What you never knew about...
Me! In response to Ethic's recent post over at Kill Ten Rats, here's a list of five items you probably never knew about me.