It's been 2 weeks now since my last Speedlink post and a lost has been going on - both in EVE and RL. The biggest news of the past 2 weeks has been the Starbase Exploit, which seems to be bigger than originally thought (by yours truly anyways). As always, CCP and the EVE Community will weather the storm, and will come out stronger as a result. Within a few days, we'll leave 2008 behind us, and embrace the New Year. And with it, new patches, new content, a new retail client and much more!
Just to keep you updated on my situation, over the last week, I've worked on adding new blogs to the EVE Blogroll, trying to compile the EVE Fanfest contest results, writing an EON article on the Fanfest, and some more. Oh and trying to play the game, cause you know, that's the whole idea eh!
I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, and am proud to see that the EVE Blogging Community has been hard at work providing you with amazing content over the last few weeks. Show them your love by dropping by their blogs and leaving as many comments as you can! They'll appreciate!
Now on to the links!
- Oz’s House of the Evil Dead
- Zero Kelvin
- Sarah Conna Chronicles
- The House Theodoulos
- The Pirate Kaya
- The JamesS Journal
- Idle Chatter
- Articulated Sky <-- URL updated!
From CCP Games Dev Blogs:
- EVE Online Newsletter vol.24 December 2008
- The EVE Client - A Love Story
- Starbase exploit addressed
- Chribba's LoveQuest 2008
- Main Page - EVElopedia - The EVE Online Wiki
- EVE Music - Getting inside realx
Massively & EVE Online News:
- Celebrating the holidays in EVE with snowball fights in space
- 178 starbases involved in EVE Online's multi-trillion ISK exploit
- A look at hiring mercenaries in EVE Online
- CCP Games on the extent and impact of EVE's starbase exploit
- An update on the EVE Online starbase exploit
- EVE Evolved: Why EVE Online will be around for a long time.
- EVE Online getting audio revamp
- EVE Evolved: Is EVE Online's death penalty really that harsh?
- Making fleet battle reservations in EVE Online?
- Winterblink's EVE: Competitive Natures
- Winterblink's EVE: Exploited - Massive Gamer
- Inside the Head of the Composer
- Planning a Big EVE Online Brawl? Reserve a Server, Prevent Lag
- EVE Online: PvP Guide Part II: Communication
- Eve Exploit Summary
- The Mindsets of the Players
- EVE Bloggers
- The Mindsets of the Players
- The Art of War: Tactical Dispositions
- The 36 Strategems of War
- Different News Sources and How You Can Help
- Ctrl+Alt+Del: Walking in Station
- [OOC] Walking in stations
- Exploit destroyed, market collapses [Updated]
- EVE client getting a boost…again
- Turn The Page...
- Yarr Yum: PvP, an Overview
- Sweet Little Bad Girl: On Balance
- An introduction to logistics
- Invention and T2 manufacture
- Stuff to do while mining
- Thouths on the latest drama
- Orcas in Action
- Snapshot of Eve - 14 December 2008
- The starbase exploit
- Social Media for Eve Online (Part 1)
- A Snapshot of Eve Online
- Dense Veldspar: Noob Questions
- Eleven Rules of Survival