Inspired by a recent thread I read over the EVE Online Forums recently, I thought I'd come up with my take on the "you play too much EVE" list. I know that there's a plethora of these lists out there, but I thought I'd come up with one of my own, one that's true in my case, or has happened to me in the past.
You know you play EVE too much when...
- You refer to your kids as your clones.
- You keep click'n dragging screenshots and videos to move around and get a better point of view.
- You keep confusing emails and eve-mails in conversations with co-workers.
- Instead of saying goodbye to friends you tell them to "Fly Safe".
- You've had nightmares about not having a skill in training.
- Your Flickr accounts gets flagged because you've got way to much EVE screenshots as opposed to photos.
- Your largest group of friends on Facebook are all capsuleers.
How about you?