The first impression I got from viewing the broadcast was a sense of belonging, a strange sensation that though Iceland lay an ocean away, somehow through the magic of modern communication part of me was there. Call it virtual eyeballs or whatever, but I felt a touch of the excitement of my fellow EVE citizens.
Thank you EVE TV for gave us the opportunity to witness all the exciting news as it was divulged to the fanfesters (is that a word?). Speaking of which, I do recall that spiralJunkie mentioned that the clips and broadcast would be available next Saturday. So for those that missed the entire show, or for those like me that missed a few, we'll get our chance to relive the magic (ok, enough of this pixel dust sensitivity!).
I thought I'd share with my notes which I jotted down while listening to the broadcast.
- Trinity Upgrade represents 50 man-years Ambulation - decadently gorgeous
- Planets - nowhere near
- Ambulation, but it'll be kick ass
- Bloopers - especially those of Nathan, were funny as hell
- Spoke about the growth of CCP and player base
- iEVE – Transgaming President, Vikas Gupta’s presentation
- Ambulation – drop dead gorgeous
- CCP working with IBM and Microsoft to build Europe biggest supercomputer by mid-2008
- Council of Stellar Management – a council of players