Holy Amarrian Empress! Sacré Bleu! Looking at my speedlinking folder you'd think it's been 2 weeks since I last did one. I've got so many links this week it's not even funny! I'm mean 8 new player blogs! Eight, just this past week!
OK, let's step back here, take a deep breath, and dive into another week of EVE Online Speedlinking! Here we go again!
New Player Blogs:
- Sensory Surge
- Finraer's Folly
- Deranged Carebear
- The Barking Mad Warehouse
- Defender of the Faith
- Sweet Little Bad Girl
- Dawn of EVE
- Massive Multiplayer PK
- Hellcats - Mynxee's women-only "pirate" corporation
EVE Online News:
- EVE Online: A Look at Factional Warfare - MMORPG.com's article on the state of EVE's latest expansion.
- CCP Announces Agreement with Umbra Software - This should help create a better looking EVE!
- A World Where No Such Road Will Run - A new EVE Chronicle.
Over at Massively:
- EVE's alliance warfare the largest virtual conflict ever waged - James reports on "The Great War" article on the history of warfare over the last 2 years.
- EVE Evolved: Electronic warfare, Part 2 - Follows up on Part 1. Getting added to the list of Guides.
- Keeping yourself alive in EVE with safespots - Massively pimps Manasi's article on safespots. With video.
In the EVE Blogosphere:
- Warp Drive Active (comic) #168
- Socializing in EvE - Letrange reports on the Montreal EVE Player meet, held this past Saturday!
- Empyrean Age, the Novel: A Review - Sam Guss reviews Tony Gonzales' book over at EVE-Mag.com.
- The Ancient Gaming Noob celebrates 2 years of blogging.
- On training... and The Learning Tree should help maximize your learning queue.
- Music for Mining - So what are you listening to while playing EVE?
- Top Secret - Kirith reports on a stealthy move operation.
- Moobs don't count - Shae Tiann on the recruitment efforts over at the Hellcats.
- Breaking the gate camp - They made a lot of Carebear friends that night!
- EVE and the differences with other MMOs - A good read after my article on the differences between EVE and World of Warcraft.
- The Turning Point - How to take the loss of a ship. Remember the land mines and deal with them.
- Capsuleer and EVE Tracker allow you to track your skills in training on an iPhone or iPod touch.
- EVE@Phase.org - EVE Flashcards - Being able to quickly recall a ship and it's stats is a must for PvPers. Thanks to Richard George for this one and to Mad Rant for pointing me to it!
- The 2d EveMaps v3.54 released by Ombey
- EVE Asset Manager - Thanks to Wensley for the review of this great tool!
- EVE Mail - As reviewed by Wensley.