Planetary Interaction (PI) is almost upon us! With the next EVE Online expansion, the industrialist will have a ball with the planets of New Eden. No longer will they simply be decorations for the capsuleers enjoyment. Much work remains to be done until its release, but we got a glimpse of what the Devs are working on - or listening to - these days following the latest Dev Blog by CCP Hammerhead "Livin' on a Prayer".
The fine folks of EVE University were also kind enough to put together the following How To video, based on the current state of PI on CCP's Test server SiSi, as well as a short Guide. Enjoy!
Additional EVE bloggers commentary on Planetary Interaction:
- Diary of a Bored Spacemen: Planetary Interaction
- The Hydrostatic Capsule: PIN Cushion
- I am Keith Neilson: Dev Blog Breakdown – Special Edition
- Morphisat’s Blog: Planetary Interaction on Sisi
- EVE Online Wormholes: Planetary Command Center
- Diary of a Bored Spaceman: A Sneak Peek at a Planetary Scan
- The Midnight Sun: Making The Game: Planetary Interaction In Wormhole Space
- Updated Planetary Interaction
- More to come as they are found...
[Last Update: April 2nd, 2010]