Still, I decided to share the whole list with you. I'll only provide the list here today, since I plan on exploring each item in separate posts. Some of these I've already discussed here in past posts, and so I've linked them to their original post.
Feel free to let me know what you think of this list and what would your EVE Online wishes would be.
The list, in no particular order:
- Customizable ship exterior
- Evemail clients (either web based or a separate application)
- EVE Mobile edition
- EVE Skill training through the EVE Insider site
- Training multiple characters within the same account at the same time
- Switching between characters without exiting the game
- Avatars walking in space stations
- Accessible planets for ground level bases
- RPG & Lore books
- EVE Online Novels
- Graphic Novels
- EVE Artwork book (I know this one's coming)
- A North American EVE Online Fan Fest
- A book on the History of CCP and the making of EVE Online
- A detailed history of the EVE Online universe
- The Jovians - where the hell are they!!
- Books on the Races, the Science, the ships of EVE
- Video tutorials
- Savable ship setups
- Some new music by John Hallur