If there's one aspect of EVE Online that many players enjoy, it is playing around with the various ship modules to come up with the best ship setup (or loadout as it's also known) for a particular task. Whether mining, hauling, PvP or PvE combat every ship of every race has the potential to play vital roles as long as it has the right set of modules.
In effort to share the wealth of knowledge that the EVE Blogging Community has acquired, I've decided to start a new series of posts: Ship Setups. These posts will all be guest posts written by other bloggers, some part of the EVE Blog Pack, some not. The idea is to provide a friendly platform for discussion, where bloggers and readers can share their insight on the Art & Science of ship fittings.
I'll be using this post to list all future Ship Setup posts - by race and class. So be prepared to test out a few new setups, or to challenge the authors.
- Breacher and Rifter (Frigates) by Kirith Kodachi
- The Stealth Bombers, by Hallan Turrek
- Electronic Attack Ships: Hyena, Sentinel, & Kitsune, by Manasi
- Cruisers: All Purpose Uglies - Vexor, Rupture, Arbitrator & Moa, by the Gaming Griefer
- A Mission Running Dominix, by Shinzann
- Blockade Runners, by Casiella Truza
Many more to come!
Thought I'd add the ship setups I've written in the past as well to have everything in one spot!