Back in July when I first ran this list I had a few items on that list. But I got a load of great comments and had promised to put a list together from those. So here goes!
You realize you play EVE Online too much when...
- You try to run from an accident so you don't get podded, Kyle Langdon
- You consider buying a new PC solely to play eve on maximum GFX settings, Fluffydave
- You're driving along and then abruptly get stuck at a red light and the first thing you think is "lag!", Latro
- Parking your car in the garage you hear "Docking Request…Accepted" in your head. And you like it, Rettic
- You sign your emails with your ingame name, Flashfresh
- You go train more charisma skills when you make a social idiot of yourself, Rakanishu
- The first thing you do on any computer after boot up is launch EVEMon, Kirith Kodachi
- You don't need to play with the sound on because your brain adds all the sounds for you, SubtleQuiche
- You wonder how many high slots are on the ship in the movie Wall-E, Phelps
- Police DUI stop, first thought "Gatecamp!", Zarro Starkiler
Great list guys! Got anymore?