Now that I'm going to fanfest this November, I keep checking the countdown ticker on the EVE Fanfest page - less than 115 days till the event! It's driving my wife crazy. =)
Let's get right into our speedlinking list, because the last week was very busy with lots of great posts and articles to read. Here we go:
- The Best MMOs on the Market: EVE Online - A most eloquent review by Ardwulf. <-- Missed it at first, but got a friendly reminder!
- Ombey's first draft of the Factional Warfare map
- EVE Evolved: Mining, the forgotten profession - Brendan's article complements my EON article nicely.
- A fortnight in EVE Online - An EVE noob's experience in New Eden.
- Just when you think you’re out, they drag you back in - Rick gets sucked back into EVE.
- EVE Online pioneers in internet democracy - Light gaming news on the CSM.
- CCP publishes the CSM's first meeting minutes. - Looks promising to me.
- The EVE Online Newsletter Vol. 19 gets published - It's the Empyrean Age Baby!
- In which Eve online is compared to Guild Wars and a number of remarkable similarities are found. - Interesting comparison.
- The carebear and the ganker, best friends forever. - Syncaine's excellent post on self-mutilating carebears. Read the post to know more!
- Lost and Found - How would you like to get 270 million ISK in your wallet!
- Ten Ton Hammer published 2 great articles: EVE Online Editorial - The Temptations of a Unique MMOG and EVE Online Impressions - Riding the Unicycle. Keep it up guys!
- Aribitrator PVP ship setup - FuriousMallard over at Drawing Aggro offers his take on an Arbitrator's setup.
- Diablo III in an MMO World - An interesting read over at /random, though not really EVE focused.
- EVE mission running report: A good night followed by some bad luck. - Syncaine pushes his luck a bit too far!
- VanHemlock's gives out some great advice to wannabe pew pew pilots: The Lessons of War... and The Skirmishes of Space...
- Finally, these 3 EVE bloggers need some comment love as they're feeling a bit lonely: Theologians can suck my Apoc, sir, AWOL, and Blog Faded. Spread the love!